Operation School Bell
- CCSD, in partnership with the Assistance League of Las Vegas, provides clothing to students once a year.
- Operation School Bell is available to elementary and middle school students only.
- Students are referred by school personnel.
- Assistance League also provides clothing to support the District’s neediest schools with clothing closets on the schools’ campuses.
Transportation to “school of origin”.
- Should a student become homeless, at parental request, the student is entitled to receive transportation to his or her school of origin or last school attended, if the school is two miles or more from the student’s current address.
- If an unaccompanied youth requests transportation, school personnel should request transportation back to the school of origin or last school attended.
- Title I HOPE provides either a Clark County School bus or a CAT reduced-fare bus pass. The Clark County School District Transportation Department makes all transportation determinations.
- Although transportation to school of origin requests begin at the school site, parents who experience barriers should contact the Title I HOPE office at (702) 855-6682 with questions or concerns.
List of shelters